©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
TimeIPS System will not power on.
Your TimeIPS system is an electronic device that requires power to operate. If your TimeIPS system is not getting sufficient power, employees may not be able to clock in and out and administrators may not be able to view employee's time from the administrative pages.
See Also:Unable to Access TimeIPS (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)Checking the CMOS Settings (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)
- Power Cycle the TimeIPS System.
- Unplug power cord from the back of the TimeIPS system and wait a full 60 seconds.
- Test the outlet by plugging another electronic device into it.
- Plug the power cord to the back of TimeIPS system and to the successfully tested wall outlet. The fans and harddrive should begin spinning. The boot process generally takes 2-3 minutes.
- If the system powers on (lights turn on and fans/HD are heard spinning), but nothing displays on the LCD:
- If the system does not power on or shuts down shortly after restarting:
- Your TimeIPS system may be experiencing hardware issues or require further trouble-shooting. Contact the TimeIPS Technical Support department for further trouble-shooting and service options.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.