©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Batch Time Entry
Batch Time Entry provides a quick way to manually enter time for multiple employees.
Requires the IPSSFT shifts module.
Click on: Clocking -> Batch/Shift Entry
- Select one or more employees (ctrl or shift click)
- Enter a Date when the empolyee(s) worked
- Enter hours of work on each shift. Use shifts administration to enter additional shifts, if needed.
- Select the work order (Requires IPSJWO) and/or Job
- Optionally, select a Location, and enter an In Note, Out Note and/or Audit note.
- To add work on additional days, click the green + at the end of the row.
- To add additional groups of employees working, click the face with green + at the end of the employee selection area
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.