Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4
Manual Payroll Export Settings
The Manual Payroll Export generates a csv file which can be opened in your spreadsheet program that includes payroll events for the selected payroll period.
See Payroll Export for more information on Running Payroll.
- If Yes is selected in the Include column headers pull-down, the export file will include column headers indicating labels for each column of data.
- The export file displays the hours worked per employee for each pay rate (standard time, overtime, and double-time) for the pay period. If Yes is selected in the Summarize each employee's work hours pull-down, one record per employee per pay rate displays. Otherwise, the export file displays one record per employee per pay rate per day in the payroll period.
- The Line Terminator pull-down is used to indicate the end of a line in a text file. Most spreadsheet programs will interpret any line terminator option so you should not need to adjust this setting. The pull-down options refer to the following: CRLF = Carriage Return and Line Feed, LF stands for line feed, and CR = Carriage Return.
- The Delimiter is used to separate fields in a text file. By definition, Comma Separated Value (CSV) files use a comma to separate values so you should not need to adjust this setting.
- Click on the Update Settings button to save the changes.
Exporting Payroll (1.3, 1.4)
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.