©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Site Management Display OptionsThe TimeIPS Site Management module allows designation of sites, each with specified employees, managers, supervisors, coverage schedules, and disconnection handling.
Security Level Required: Employee Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Employee Management » Sites
NOTE: Managers can view site data, but
cannot edit it. The Site Manager can edit the site data he/she manages,
excluding the Site Name and Site Manager.
- Customize the Site Administration table by clicking on the + (plus sign) on the Display Options bar. The display options bar will expand as shown below:
TIP: Some of the fields, such as the site's Name, Address, City, State and Postal Code are "edit-in-place" fields when displayed on the Site Administration table. You can type the information in the field displayed on the Site Administration screen, rather than expanding the site information table and opening the appropriate tab. (For instance, you can click on the words "Back Lot" in the Site Name column above and the field will become editable, allowing you to change the site name.)
NOTE: Clicking on fields that are not "edit-in-place" will cause the table to open to the tab for that field. (For instance, clicking on a name in the Manager column above will expand the table to the Information tab for that manager's site.)
- Move items from the Available Columns window to the Displayed Columns window by clicking on the desired field to highlight it, then clicking on the > (greater than) sign to move it.
TIP: You can select multiple items to move by holding down the CTRL key while clicking on the individual fields. All the selected fields will be highlighted.
- To change the order in which the Displayed Columns appear, use the Up and Down buttons to arrange the list in the order you prefer, then click on the Display button.
- To view site details, click on the + (plus sign) to the left of the site name.
- To sort the table by the selected column values, click on the column header (i.e., Site Name, Manager, Employees, etc.).
- To quickly access the detailed information for a site, click on a value within a column (such as a site's name, manager name, number of employees, etc.) and the site information will be expanded and opened to the appropriate tab.
Customizing Your Display
See Also:Site Management - Add a Site (1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
- Once you have moved the desired fields to the Displayed Columns window, click on Save Preset to save your custom view.
- You will be prompted to enter a name for this Preset. Enter a descriptive name.
- Click on the Use Preset button to see your Sites list with your custom view..
TIP: To use a saved Preset display, select the Preset name from the pull-down menu and click on the "Use Preset" button.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.