Applies to versions: 1.4
End of Week Mailer
The End of Week Mailer is a special report that gives managers, employee administrators, and payroll administrators the ability to re-send the end-of-week report for selected employees for any week. The report includes standard time, overtime, double-time and benefit information for the employee's payroll week. This report can be configured to be sent to up to three e-mail addresses of your choosing at the end of each payroll week. These e-mails addresses are set-up in the e-mail tab of Employee Administration.
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Special Reports » End of Week Mailer
- Select End of Week Mailer from the Special Reports menu. The selection window will open.
- In the re-send reports for week containing fields, select the date using the pull-down options.
- Choose the pay types, departments, employees and/or sites to include in report.
TIP: Select multiple types, departments, employees, or sites by clicking on their name while holding down the CTRL key.
- Click on the Run Report button to re-send the End of Week Mailer to the e-mail address assigned to receive "End of Week" reports for the selected employee(s). You will be presented with a message stating that the e-mail(s) have been sent and/or if there was a problem that prevented the report(s) from being sent.
- The identified e-mail address will receive an e-mail copy of the selected employee's End of Week report that includes standard time, overtime, double-time, and benefit usage information (as shown below).
NOTE: The timeframe shown on the End of Week report is based on the employee's work week, as defined in Administration » Payroll and Reports » Payroll Settings. For instance, the week containing October 14th, 2006 (which was a Saturday) was chosen for the above report. Since the employee's work week begins on Sunday, the End of Week report begins on Sunday, October 8th, and ends on Sunday, October 15th.
NOTE: Reports that are run on the current date will include clock times up to the previous fully completed work day, but will not include the current work day.
Special Reports (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Absentee Report (1.3, 1.4)
Sign-off Report (1.4)
Tardy Report (1.3, 1.4)
Tardy Report by Schedule (1.3, 1.4)
Worked Months Report (1.3, 1.4)
Time Edit/Report (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Employee Administration (1.3, 1.4)
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No