Applies to versions: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Use My Settings to configure IP Verification settings, system and/or sidebar notifications, and to set display options in Employee Administration.
Security Level Required: Employee (log-in access)
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: My Settings
IP Verification is a security feature to help prevent cross-site scripting exploits. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs), most notably AOL, use an aggressive proxying system that may result in users being logged out of the TimeIPS system prematurely. If you use AOL or a similar ISP that has confirmed it does aggressive proxying, you may disable IP Verification.
- The Enable IP Verification option prevents a username and password from being used simultaneously from two different IP addresses.
- For users of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with aggressive proxying systems, such as AOL, the Disable IP Verification option may be used to help prevent you from being logged out of TimeIPS prematurely.
- Choose "Automatically Refresh" on the Automatically Refresh Status View option to automatically refresh the Employee Status View page every two minutes. Otherwise, select "Do not automatically refresh".
- After choosing your preferences, click on the Save Settings button to save.
System Notifications tab:
System notifications are notices about operational changes or actions needed in the TimeIPS system. These notifications can be sent to your e-mail as well as displayed when you log into TimeIPS.
Display Options tab:
- For Managers, Employee Administrators , and Payroll Administrators, the Display Options tab offers options to view 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, or 750 employees per page in Employee Administration.
- After choosing your preference, click on the Save Settings button to save.
My TimeIPS (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
My Work History (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
My Messages (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
My Schedule (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)