Applies to versions: 1.3
TimeIPS What's New - Version 1.1
TimeIPS is a continually developed product with new features and enhancements available on a regular basis. Below is an overview of the features and enhancement in TimeIPS version 1.1.x.
TIP: The features and enhancements included in the most recent release of TimeIPS are indicated throughout the knowledge base with the
NOTE: Features that may require an additional module or hardware device are indicated with the icon.
A New update system has been implemented to expedite automatic upgrades. If you are not currently on version 1.1 or greater, you can upgrade to these newest series with an active update account by going to Administration -> System Administration -> Updates and click on the Update Now button. Make sure that Automatic Updates checkbox is checked and you will receive regular automatic updates in the new 1.1+ series.
IMPORTANT: The final release of this version (1.1.14) was made in 2006. This version of TimeIPS is now obsolete and is no longer supported. Please contact TimeIPS if you need assistance upgrading from this version.
TimeIPS version 1.1
- Improved consistency of clock note exporting on the Extended Report.
- Added ability to import ethnicity in Employee Management.
- Enhanced employee import to prevent overwriting of missing fields.
- Modified Quickbooks Payroll export behavior to ensure payroll settings have been configured prior to export.
- Client names can now support foreign language characters.
- Adjusted Site Manager permissions for improved site management.
- Modified RapidPay export file for improved performance.
- Adjusted employee name format for the Payroll Export Preview/Review option.
- Increased length of the Alternate Employee Number to accommodate more characters.
- Improved Payroll Administrator permissions related to telephone clocking and relay controls.
- Adjusted relay rule behavior upon deletion.
- Improved application of accruals for employees with custom accrual settings.
- Adjusted application of holiday hours on Time Report.
- Improved date range handling on Time Report and Extended Report during Daylight Saving Time.
- Added bar graphs to Job Summary reports for augmented visual overview.
- Enhanced Manager permissions for overtime alert settings.
- Adjusted percentage calculations on Job Summary Report.
- Enhanced support for URLs in the configuration field for a client pointing to a Master TimeIPS System.
- Improved identification of editable Employee Administration fields for Managers.
- Benefit usage interface upgraded to include ability to specify time of day.
- Improved editing controls for custom benefit types.
- Improved display of edited benefit usage.
- Added warning for unsaved data on sites administration screen.
- Improved consistency of employee name display on various screens and reports.
- Adjusted holiday waiting period rules to better accommodate new hires.
- Updated Job Import instructions.
- Added department code field to department import/export function.
- Sign-off Report now ignores clock times less than 60 seconds apart.
- Adjusted benefit usage permissions so that managers can edit benefit usage for their employees.
- Revised Summary by Job report to improve layout.
- Improved Next and Previous date range options for Summary by Job report.
- Increased the number of available time snaps to 8.
- Improved display of IPSSCH schedule settings for individual employees.
- Modified export function so that payroll exports may be done for a single employee.
- Adjusted ADP Payroll Export so that benefit codes are only applied if there are corresponding benefit hours.
- Improved warnings for manual insertion of time events.
- Modified payroll export to better accommodate multiple payroll types.
- Improved custom time snaps display consistency.
- Adjusted time snaps to better accommodate anticipated decimal hours.
- Improved Payroll Settings time zone display for custom or individual employee's work week day/time.
- Clock location added to the Extended Employee/Job Report.
- Options to hide the Pay Number and Shift Columns in the ADP Payroll Export.
- Additional Payroll Export file types are now available.
TimeIPS What's New - Version 1.2 (1.3)
TimeIPS What's New - Version 1.3 (1.3)
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.