Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Summary Report by Job
The Summary report for Jobs provides the total hours spent per employee on a specific job within a particular timeframe. It displays each employee's time with a bar graph and calculates the percentage of the total time each employee spent on the job.
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Time Edit/Report
- Click on a date range icon at the top of the screen (Day, Week, Previous Week, Month, or Year).
Select a Custom Range by selecting the Start Date and End Date using the calendar icon to the right of each field.
TIP: The date range defaults to today's date if no range is selected.
- In the Select Report pull-down menu, choose "Summary".
- In the Site pull-down menu, choose "All Employees" or a site name.
- In the Criteria pull-down menu, choose the Job name.
- Click on the View Report button.
- The report will display, showing each employee who worked on the job, with their percentage of the total time spent shown as a bar graph and percentage:
Time Edit/Report (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Exporting a Time Report (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
Job Management (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Summary Report by Employee (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.