©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4
Running Payroll Takes a Long Time or Page Expires
Note: This Applies to Versions 1.4 and below.
When payroll is run, TimeIPS totals active employee's time worked for the selected payroll period and identifies the hours as standard time, over time, or double time based on each employee's work week settings. To accommodate changes and corrections to previous clock times, all past unmarked payroll periods are also recalculated. If there are many unmarked past payroll periods, the calculation of payroll may take a long time, possibly even causing the page to expire before the process is complete.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below.
See Also:Payroll Export (1.3, 1.4)
- Mark previous payroll events as "Payrolled".
- Run the Preview-Review Payroll Export for a past payroll period for one payroll type.
- Click on the Mark Payroll Entries "Payrolled" >> button.
TIP: Click on a column header to sort the data by the information in that column.
- Check each box that has been payrolled or click on the Check All button to select all displayed events.
- Click on the Mark as Payrolled button to mark and "lock" each selected payroll event.
NOTE: Any non-payrolled events for any other employees for that payroll period and payroll type will display. Repeat steps c and d to mark these events as payrolled.
- Click on the Previous button at the top left of the screen to preview the previous payroll period's events.
- Repeat steps c - e until all past payroll period's payroll events are marked as payrolled.
- Mark terminated employees as no longer employed.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.