Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Summary Report by Employee
The Summary report by Employee provides the total hours spent by an employee on specific jobs within a particular timeframe. It displays the employee's time with a pie chart and calculates the percentage of the total time the employee spent on each job.
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Time Edit/Report
- Click on a date range icon at the top of the screen (Day, Week, Previous Week, Month, or Year).
Select a Custom Range by selecting the Start Date and End Date using the calendar icon to the right of each field.
TIP: The date range defaults to today's date if no range is selected.
- In the Select Report pull-down menu, choose "Summary".
- In the Site pull-down menu, choose "All Employees" or a site name.
- In the Criteria pull-down menu, choose the Employee name.
- Click on the View Report button.
- The report will display, showing each job on which the employee worked, with the percentage of the total time spent shown as a pie chart and percentage:
Summary Report by Job (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
Time Edit/Report (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Job Management (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Exporting a Time Report (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.