Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Adding an Employee's Photo
Employee photographs can be uploaded to TimeIPS for employee identification and for use on the employee's barcode badge.
Security Level Required: Employee's Site Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Employee Management » Employees
To Add a Photo
- Click on the + sign next to the employee's name to expand the employee's information.
- Click on the employee's Personal tab.
- Click on the Edit Photo button.
- The employee's Personal tab will expand as shown below.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the folder containing the employee's photo.
TIP: Employee photos can be taken with a regular digital camera and then saved to your computer or loaded directly from the camera's memory card.
NOTE: Employee photographs must be saved in .png or .jpg format for use with TimeIPS barcode ID badges. Images over 180 x 180 pixels will be scaled to fit the ID badge.
- Select the employee's photo and click on Upload New Photo.
- The employee's photo will appear.
TIP: To hide the employee's photo section, click on the "Hide Photo" button.
NOTE: To delete an employee's photo, click on the "Delete Current Photo" button.
Print Employee Barcode Badges (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
Adding a Company Logo to Employee Barcode Badges (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.