Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10
Uploading Documents to an Employee's Record
TimeIPS can store employee related documents for access by managers and higher security levels.
Security Level Required: Employee Administrator or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Employee Management » Employees
- Click on the employee's name to expand the employee's information. The employee's Personal tab will display.
- Click on the Miscellaneous tab then the Documents tab.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the document you wish to upload.
- Enter identifying information about the document in the Description field and click on the Add Document button.
- Check the box for Make Public if you would like the document to be viewable by site managers. Both public and private documents are viewable by the employee's manager, employee administrators, and payroll administrators.
TIP: The documents section can be used to store employee-related documents such as job applications, W-2's, and contracts.
NOTE: Documents saved in this area can be included in your back-ups by choosing "System Administration » Backups" and clicking on the "User Media Backup" option. Please note, however, that this may increase the file size of your back-ups signficantly.
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.