Applies to versions: 1.3
The Sign-off Report displays employees hours worked in regular time, overtime, and doubletime for the select date range and includes a signature line for the employee and supervisor.
Security Level Required: Manger, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Special Reports » Sign-off Report
- Enter the start date for the report and Enter the end date for the report using the pull-down menus.
- Select the employees to view by payroll type, department, employee, and/or site.
NOTE: Select multiple types, departments, sites, or employees by clicking on their name while holding down the CTRL key.
- (Optional) Enter any custom text you wish to display below each employee's time in the Append note to report field.
- (Optional) Check the Show Doubletime in separate column checkbox to add a unique column for doubletime hours. If not checked, doubletime will be added in the Overtime column and a note will display under the employee's name indicating any doubletime hours added to the overtime column.
- Click on the Run Report button to view the report.
TIP: Use the Print option in your web browser to print
the sign-off report.
NOTE: TimeIPS allows you to define an employee's "Work Day" and "Work Week" for determining overtime so you are not locked into a calendar day for these calculations. Therefore, each employee's work day is listed on the report along with any clock events during that period and how the hours will be paid out (regular, over, or doubletime).
NOTE: Time Worked displays as decimal hours, rounded to the 2nd decimal place. Minutes are converted to decimal hours by dividing the minutes worked by 60.
Special Reports (1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
Absentee Report (1.3, 1.4)
Tardy Report (1.3, 1.4)
Tardy Report by Schedule (1.3, 1.4)
Worked Months Report (1.3, 1.4)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.