Adding Employees to a Workweek Group
Workweek Groups allow administrators to manage sets of employees who follow the same workweek schedule and have their overtime calculation done in the same way.
Security Level Required: Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payrolls and Reports » Workweek Groups
Add Employees to an Existing Workweek Group
- Click on the + sign next to the Workweek Group name to expand the record.
NOTE: Click on the - sign next to the Workweek Group name to collapse its record.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to the employee's name in the Workweek Group window (left pane) that you wish to move.
- Enter the Effective date and time when the employee should be moved to the new group, then (if needed) select the time zone from the drop-down box.
- Choose the Workweek Group from the drop-down box, then click the Go button.
NOTE: If the effective date you have chosen has time events for that employee that have already been payrolled, you will receive the following warning:
Simply move the effective date forward to a date after the payrolled events and click on Go again.
Add/Edit Workweek Groups
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.