Applies to versions: 1.5
End of Week Mailer
The End of Week Mailer is a special report that gives managers, employee administrators, and payroll administrators the ability to re-send the end-of-week report for selected employees for any week. The report includes standard time, overtime, double-time and benefit information for the employee's payroll week. This report can be configured to be sent to up to three e-mail addresses of your choosing at the end of each payroll week. These e-mails addresses are set-up in the e-mail tab of Employee Administration.
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Special Reports » End of Week Mailer
- Select End of Week Mailer from the Special Reports menu. The selection window will open.
- In the re-send reports for week containing fields, select the date using the pull-down options.
- Select groups and/or employees to include in the report from the Types, Departments, Sites, and/or Employees section.
NOTE: Choosing from more than one area will display all associated employees. For instance, selecting "3rd Shift" from Types and "Accounting" from Departments will give you all employees that are in the 3rd Shift payroll type AND all employees that are in the Accounting department, not just all employees in the Accounting Department who also work 3rd Shift.
TIP: Select a group of employees by clicking on their names while holding down the CTRL key.
- Click on the Run Report button to re-send the End of Week Mailer to the e-mail address assigned to receive "End of Week" reports for the selected employee(s). You will be presented with a message stating that the e-mail(s) have been sent and/or if there was a problem that prevented the report(s) from being sent.
- The identified e-mail address will receive an e-mail copy of the selected employee's End of Week report that includes standard time, overtime, double-time, and benefit usage information (as shown below).
NOTE: You can choose to include or hide benefit data from the End of Week report using the End-of-week Report Options
on the employee's E-mail tab in Employee Administration.
NOTE: The timeframe shown on the End of Week report is based on the employee's workweek group, as defined in Administration » Payroll and Reports » Workweek Groups. The End of Week report will begin on the same day of the week as the employee's assigned workweek group (ie., if the employee's workweek group begins on Wednesday, the End of Week report will begin on Wednesday).
NOTE: Reports that are run on the current date will include clock times up to the previous fully completed work day, but will not include the current work day.
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.