©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
IPSHOTSCH - Hot Schedules Integration
The Hot Schedules Integration Module (IPSHOTSCH) synchronizes employee's start times into their TimeIPS employee schedule for use with email deviation alerts and MyTimeIPS - My Schedule view.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Schedules » Import/Export
Click on the icon
TIP: The Last Synchronization displays at the top of the page.
- Enter your Hot Schedules Client ID and Store ID provided with your Hot Schedules Company Account and enter the following TimeIPS Schedule Configuration settings:
- Select the employee data to match TimeIPS and Hot Schedules employee records in the Match Employees By. You may match them by First and Last Name, TimeIPS ID/Badge Number, TimeIPS Alternate ID number.
- Enter the number of minutes between each synchronization in the Synchronize Every field. TimeIPS will automatically pull employee's scheduled start times for the week at this defined interval.
- Enter the the total minutes allowed before and after the scheduled clock in times in the Allowable Minutes Before and Allowable Minutes After fields. The employee's start time and these values will populate the employee's TimeIPS schedule.
- Checkmark E-Mail Schedule Violations to generate an e-mail notification when the employee clocks in outside of the specified range of minutes around their scheduled start time or if they do not clock in when they are scheduled.
- Checkmark Deny Early Clock-In to prevent the employee from clocking in to TimeIPS the specified number of minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- Click on the Synchronize Now button to perform an immediate synchronization.
NOTE: Schedules will synchronize if ALL employees match. If one match is not found, correct the problem and synchronize again.
- Schedules will pull for schedules for today plus 6 days.
- Click on the Synchronize Now button to synchronize schedules immediately. TimeIPS will continue to automatically synchronize schedules at the specified intervals.
- Clicking on Save Settings applies all HotSchedules settings (Allowable Minutes Before and After, E-mail Schedule Violations, and Allowable Minutes After) globally and immediately.
- The Hot Schedules Import page can be accessed directly by browsing to the IP address and "/admin/HotSchedules.php."
- The Hot Schedules Integration module IPSHOTSCH was released in TimeIPS v1.5.8; Mantis #1110.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.