©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSJOB Enhanced Real-Time Job / Project Tracking
The IPSJOB Enhanced Real-Time Job / Project Tracking module allows tracking of unlimited* active Time-Validated (clock in / clock out) jobs or projects. Each job can have a billing rate and a pay rate, and the pay rate can be different for each employee.
This is ideal for businesses involved in production, assembly, fabrication or service type work involving a wide range of employees across multiple shifts and/or with different pay rates per job.
You'll no longer need to wonder how your employees are spending their time - using the simple, yet effective, real time clock in / clock out functionality of TimeIPS, employees can move quickly from one job to the next throughout the day and TimeIPS will record their clock events in real time.
At the end of each day, week or any period you desire, TimeIPS will provide you the hours and minutes worked, by employee, on each each job they've clocked in and out of. With multiple, simultaneous employee clock in / clock out access to the same job at the same time, your staff can easily record the work they've performed - no matter how many employees are involved in the production or assembly of a job or project. As a bonus, TimeIPS will even let you know the "down time" for each employee based on their clock events so you can better manage your labor costs and maximize your personnel productivity.
- Allows the creation and management of large numbers of jobs
- Each job can have a Category, Billing Rate, GL number, Control Number and Customer
- A per-job pay rate can be set for work done by employees on the job
- Per-job pay rates include hourly-rate for the job (i.e. $10.00/hour), pay differential per job (i.e. +$2.00/hour) or pay rate multiplier (i.e. 125%)
- Option to set per-employee overrides on the per-job pay, including all the above options
- Option to specify a "job manager" who can view and edit times of any employees who work on their job and who can run reports that include all time on their job, even if they are not the manager of the employees.
- Each employee can have a default job. This is the job they will automatically be working if they don't specify a different job when they clock
- When used in conjunction with the TimeIPS Scheduling module (IPSSCH) automatic job changes can be performed at scheduled times to provide shift differential pay
- When used in conjunction with the TimeIPS Scheduling module (IPSSCH) default jobs can be set for each employee at scheduled times
- When used in conjunction with the TimeIPS Advanced Overtime module (IPSOTO) jobs can be set as standard time, overtime, doubletime, or premium time and can be set to count (or not count) toward overtime calculations. Ideal for paid breaks or special pay outside of normal work hours.
- Payroll reports are fully aware of job differential pay and use it to calculate "base pay" for overtime calculations per federal labor law requirements
Ideal for use in the following applications:
- Assembly and production-based companies
- Professional services firms
- Retail or food service businesses
- Outsource services firms
- Any business that needs the ability to track time and money spent on jobs or projects in real time
* The number of jobs and projects that can be tracked is limited only by the TimeIPS server hardware.
Find more details at the following links:
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.