©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Company DocumentsTimeIPS can store company documents for employee access.
Security Level Required: System Administrator, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator to add, edit, or remove a document
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Company Documents
- Check the Make Public checkbox if all employees with Login Access should be able to view the document. Only System Administrators, Employee Administrators, and Payroll Administrators can edit or remove a company document.
To View a Company Document
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to view.
- The document opens based on the document's file format.
To Add a Company Document
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the location of the document.
- Enter the Description and check/uncheck the Make Public checkbox.
- Click on the Add Document button to upload the document or the Back icon to leave the page without applying the adjustments.
To Edit a Company Document
- Click on the Edit, notepad, icon .
- Adjust the information as necessary.
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes or the Cancel button to leave the page without applying the adjustments.
To Remove a Company Document.
- Click on the Remove, minus sign, icon .
- A confirmation page displays.
- Click on Yes to remove the document or No to leave the page without removing the document.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.