- Select Tardy Report by Schedule from the Special Reports menu. The selection window will open.
- Enter a day containing the week to view using the pull-down options.
- Enter the start time of day using the pull-down options.
- Select user group using the pull-down options.
- Click on the Run Report button.
TIP: You can easily scroll through different weeks by using the Prev Week and Next Week links at the left and right of the date range.
NOTE: To return to the Special Reports page and run the Tardy Report again, click on the Special Reports option on the left pane main menu then select the Tardy Report link.
NOTE: Days when a benefit time was taken are indicated by name (i.e., "Sick", "Bereavement", etc.) on the day(s) when an employee used the benefit time.
TIP: To ensure benefit usage appears on the Tardy Report, enter the benefit time to correspond with the employee's work schedule (i.e., the employee's work day begins at 8:00am, enter the benefit time to begin at 8:00am). The employee's work schedule is set up on their Schedule tab in Employee Administration.