Applies to versions: 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Adding Employees to a Workweek Group
Workweek Groups allow administrators to manage sets of employees who follow the same workweek schedule and have their overtime calculation done in the same way.
Security Level Required: Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payrolls and Reports » Workweek Groups
Add Employees to an Existing Workweek Group
- Click on the + sign next to the Workweek Group name to expand the record.
NOTE: Click on the - sign next to the Workweek Group name to collapse its record.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to the employee's name in the Workweek Group window that you wish to move.
- Enter the Effective date and time when the employee should be moved to the new group, then (if needed) select the time zone from the drop-down box.
- Choose the Workweek Group from the drop-down box, then click the Go button.
NOTE: If the effective date you have chosen has time events for that employee that have already been payrolled, you will receive the following warning:
Simply move the effective date forward to a date after the payrolled events and click on Go again.
Workweek Groups (1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4)
Adding Employees to a Workweek Group (Version 1.6) (1.6, 1.8)
Repeating Schedules (1.6, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No