Applies to versions: 1.6
Job Customers allow you to assign a customer to a specific job or jobs for billing purposes
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Job Management » Job Customers
To Add a New Job Customer
- Click on the
New Customer icon at the top of the page.
To Enter Job Customer Details or Edit an Existing Job Customer
- Select the Customer from the pull-down and click on the View button.
Click on the Submit button to save your adjustments.
- Required fields are indicated by red bullets.
- The customer contact information will display in the Extended Employee/Job Report.
- The Zip Code must be in the format XXXXX or XXXXX-XXXX
- Phone/Fax numbers must be in the format XXX.XXX.XXXX, XXX-XXX-XXXX, or (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Job Management (1.6) (1.6)
Job Categories (1.6) (1.6)
Job Management Import/Export (1.6) (1.6)
Modules/Upgrades (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
Jobs (Version 1.6) (1.6)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.