©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.6
Job CustomersJob Customers allow you to assign a customer to a specific job or jobs for billing purposes
Security Level Required: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Job Management » Job Customers
To Add a New Job Customer
- Click on the
New Customer icon at the top of the page.
To Enter Job Customer Details or Edit an Existing Job Customer
- Select the Customer from the pull-down and click on the View button.
Click on the Submit button to save your adjustments.
See Also:Job Management (1.6) (1.6)Job Categories (1.6) (1.6)Job Management Import/Export (1.6) (1.6)Modules/Upgrades (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)Jobs (Version 1.6) (1.6)
- Required fields are indicated by red bullets.
- The customer contact information will display in the Extended Employee/Job Report.
- The Zip Code must be in the format XXXXX or XXXXX-XXXX
- Phone/Fax numbers must be in the format XXX.XXX.XXXX, XXX-XXX-XXXX, or (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.