©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Setting up MasterBuilder - MasterBuilder Integration
TimeIPS can directly transfer employees' time worked into MasterBuilder with the MasterBuilder integration feature available in the optional IPSEPI enhanced payroll integration module. The Integration should be done on the computer where MasterBuilder is installed and payroll is run. Four applications will be running during the integration: TimeIPS, MasterBuilder API and the TimeIPS MasterBuilder client, MasterBuilder.
Before running the integration, you will need to:
- Configure MasterBuilder for API integration
- Configure payroll export options in TimeIPS to match fields in MasterBuilder to fit the needs of your business
- Install the TimeIPS MasterBuilder client on your computer running Master Builder
Configuring Master Builder
See Also:Payroll Export - MasterBuilder Integration (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11)Setting up TimeIPS (Version 1.8.x) Master Builder Integration (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11)
- Open the company you want to export time to.
- Double-click Security Groups (menu 7-3-1)
- Type api as a new group name, give it a unique group number, and type Yes in the Save/delete field.
NOTE: You can type Yes or No in the other fields.
- Choose Save from the file menu to save your changes and close the Security Group window.
- Double-click User List (menu 7-3-2)
- Type TimeIPS as the user name and as the password, and then select api as the Group 1 for super
NOTE: You can use a name other than "TimeIPS", that is simply the default name TimeIPS has selected.
- Choose Save from the file menu to save your changes and close the User List window.
- Highlight Jobs (menu 3-5) and press F7 on your keyboard. Place a checkmark next to api checkbox then press ok
NOTE: You will need to follow this step for the following menus.
- Jobs (menu 3-5)
- Employee list (menu 5-1-1)
- Payroll check register (menu 5-1-2)
- Employees (menu 5-2-1)
- Payroll records (menu 5-2-2)
- Post payrol to GL (menu 5-2-6 )
- Compensation slip (menu 5-2-7)
- Timecard Journal (menu 5-2-8)
- Daily payroll entry (menu 5-5-1)
- Daily job reports (menu 5-5-2)
- Daily labor report (menu 5-5-3)
- Daily equipment report (menu 5-5-4)
- Cost codes (menu 6-5)
- work orders (menu 11-2)
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.