Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Job Customers allow you to assign a customer to a specific job or jobs for billing purposes
Permissions: Job Management -> Job Customers
Default Permission Groups: Manager, Employee Administrator, or Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Jobs » Job Customers
To Add a New Job Customer
- Click on the + next to Add Job Customer at the top of the page.
- Fill in details as needed
- Click "Submit" to create the new customer.
To Enter Job Customer Details or Edit an Existing Job Customer
- Select the Customer from the pull-down and click on the Edit button.
- The Zip Code must be in the format XXXXX or XXXXX-XXXX
- Phone/Fax numbers must be in the format XXX.XXX.XXXX, XXX-XXX-XXXX, or (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
- Click on the Save Row button to save your adjustments.
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.