©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
Overview of TimeIPS Reports
TimeIPS includes a number of reports for tracking trends, reviewing hours worked, and running payroll.
- Provides a way to see and edit worked time during any selected duration, for any set of employees
- Customizable columns with presets
- Two view modes, detail and summary
- Detail mode shows each time event
- Summary mode shows total time per employee
- Advanced grouping allows viewing totals per day, week, month, quarter, year, etc.
- When viewing an individual, additional details for benefit, holiday and piecework are also available
- Custom (requires IPSRPT module) provides a powerful customizable reporting engine
- Sign Off report shows time worked by day and week per employee and includes convenient PDF output option
- Tardy report shows when employees are/were scheduled to arrive and violations of the schedule
- Audit reports allow viewing who changed time, when and why
- Custom (requires IPSEPI or IPSEPC) provides the same power of the customizable report engine, but with payroll functions including locking
- Quickbooks (requires IPSQBI) provides direct integration with Quickbooks for payroll data
- Manual provides a quick, simple payroll export ideal for manually processing payroll
- Many others designed for the specific payroll format listed
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.