Applies to versions: 1.10
TimeIPS What's New - Version 1.10
TimeIPS is continually developed and improved with new features and enhancements. Below is an overview of the newest features and enhancements available with TimeIPS Version 1.10.
TIP: The features and enhancements included in the most recent release of TimeIPS may be indicated with the
NOTE: Features that may require an additional module or hardware device may be indicated with the
Minor version updates to the major version of TimeIPS you are currently running (i.e. version 1.10) are always available. Simply make sure that Automatic Updates checkbox is checked and you will receive regular automatic minor version updates. In some cases, the latest minor version releases are rolled-out in phases. If you'd like to get a minor version update before your roll-out phase, please contact TimeIPS technical support.
New Features in TimeIPS version 1.10
- Support for tracking Departments on worked time, benefit time, holiday time and/or piecework.
- New Organizational Units to track employee groups. Similar to the way "Departments" worked in prior versions.
- Custom employee data fields are now available to track specialized information, especially useful when integrating with external systems. (IPSCDF module)
- New Sub-Division modules allow management of time allocated to specific sub-divisions only. Especially useful when employees work for separate clients or areas and each client or area must not be able to see time spent anywhere else. (IPSSDIV module)
- New employee import option to map and pre-process fields to facilitate synchronization with external systems.
Improvements in TimeIPS version 1.10
- New holiday option to reduce holiday pay based on actual hours worked on the holiday.
- Holiday worked-time pay promotion (pay time worked on holiday as OT/DT) now has an optional maximum number of hours that will be promoted.
- Holiday adjacent day requirement has a new option to require day before OR day after (instead of day before AND day after)
- Departments upgraded to allow full tracking against worked time, benefit time, holiday time, and piecework. Departments can be assigned to clocks and selected or specified by employees when clocking in, similar to jobs.
- Organizational Units added to allow grouping employees based on their role in the organization. This is similar to the role "departments" played in versions 1.9 and older.
- Added ability to approve timesheets from the summary view to save time when approving large numbers of time sheets.
- Work-order jobs interface changed to improve browser compatibly when using large numbers (thousands) of jobs per workorder.
- New permission item for schedule import/export to allow employees to view and change schedules manually, but not via import
- New employee custom data fields can be defined and used to track information that doesn't fit in the standard employee fields.
- New Tracking Fields allow creating custom tracking for worked time, benefits, holidays and piecework.
- Improved offline punch management and merge control.
- Improved batch time entry page with customizable presets to control how time is entered and what additional data is captured per event.
- New template-based customizable employee import with dynamic field mapping, import previews, field evaluation/translation via expressions.
- New sub-division modules available to separate time worked on different areas or for different clients.
- Delimiter used to identify divisions at walk-up clocking is now configurable
- New Custom Payroll/Report option to include employees without any work, benefit or holiday time. Useful for producing reports that include employees that were absent in the time range of the report.
1.9 to 1.10 Migration Guide (1.10)
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.