TimeIPS version 1.11.x offers many upgrades and improvements over version 1.10.x. To make the most of the new version, please review the following changes: Note: Some of the items listed require optional modules, which may or may not be listed in the description of the change.
- Managers may need to be aware of the following:
- IP Whitelist interface has changed and allows creating multiple named lists and configuration of employee membership
- A new option will appear for timesheet approvals allowing faster viewing (without overtime calculations). This is ideal for situations where many employees need to review and approve timesheets in a few "crunch hours" before a payroll deadline.
- If using the custom report and/or custom payroll modules, new options exist for direct xls, pdf and html files. Comprehensive formatting and style controls can be used to make reports easier to read.
- In addition, Administrators need to be aware of the following:
- On Timesheet approvals, there's a new checkbox to calculate overtime for timesheets. With this off, calculations are faster. The default value for this box is set under My Settings.
- If employees share a computer the remember-me option on the login page could be a security issue. A new option exists in the company/division settings to disable this.
- If using Quickbooks for payroll integration, a new option exists where the Quickbooks pay item can be determined using an expression. This provides a flexible system to manage complex pay such as job/shift/holiday/override pay-rates/pay differentials.
- Customers using the IPSDBRO module will be required to update their DBRO user's password by going to System >> System Settings.