Applies to versions: 1.11
1.10 to 1.11 Migration Guide
TimeIPS version 1.11.x offers many upgrades and improvements over version 1.10.x. To make the most of the new version, please review the following changes: Note: Some of the items listed require optional modules, which may or may not be listed in the description of the change.
- Managers may need to be aware of the following:
- IP Whitelist interface has changed and allows creating multiple named lists and configuration of employee membership
- A new option will appear for timesheet approvals allowing faster viewing (without overtime calculations). This is ideal for situations where many employees need to review and approve timesheets in a few "crunch hours" before a payroll deadline.
- If using the custom report and/or custom payroll modules, new options exist for direct xls, pdf and html files. Comprehensive formatting and style controls can be used to make reports easier to read.
- In addition, Administrators need to be aware of the following:
- On Timesheet approvals, there's a new checkbox to calculate overtime for timesheets. With this off, calculations are faster. The default value for this box is set under My Settings.
- If employees share a computer the remember-me option on the login page could be a security issue. A new option exists in the company/division settings to disable this.
- If using Quickbooks for payroll integration, a new option exists where the Quickbooks pay item can be determined using an expression. This provides a flexible system to manage complex pay such as job/shift/holiday/override pay-rates/pay differentials.
- Customers using the IPSDBRO module will be required to update their DBRO user's password by going to System >> System Settings.
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.