Applies to versions: 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
My Benefit Requests
My Benefit Requests allows employees to view their benefits availability and request benefit time. Manager's are automatically notified and can approve or deny the request.
The Benefits Request and Approval module (IPSAPP) is required.
Using the left pane Main Menu » My TimeIPS, click on: My Benefit Request
Create a Benefit Request
- Click on the + sign next to Request Benefit Time to expand the window.
Enter Effective Date of request, Benefit Type being used, and the amount of Hours requested.
- Employees also have the option to add a Note.
- If set up in the system, Employees may also specify Subclass.
- Click on Save or Split and Save. Split and Save allows employees to enter in hours to be spread across multiple days. A pop-up window will ask if the time should be split By 8 Hour Weekdays or By Schedule.
- Confirm the split is correct by clicking Submit.
- If a benefit request overlaps a previous request, the following Error prompt will display.
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.