Applies to versions: 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
The IPSEML Email Automation module provides the ability to create automated email reminders for a number of common situations.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Employees » Reminders
- Add a descriptive Reminder Name.
- Under Run As, choose which employee the reminder will be run under. Typically, you will specify yourself.
- Choose which Employee(s) this reminder applies to.
- Choose which employee(s) this reminder will Notify, using each employee's preferred contact method as configured on the employee's "Email" tab.
- Add a detailed Description of the reminder.
- From the "Remind On" drop-down list, choose the type of event on which to trigger a reminder.
- Calendar Date will alert on a set day on a specific year
- Day(s) Before Selected Relative Day Every Year allows to alert on (or selectable days before) an employee's birthday, anniversary, or any other specific day each year.
- Day(s) Since Hire Date will alert employees on a specified number of days after their hire date.
- Employee Average Weekly Hours above/below a threshold option wlll send an alert when an employee's average weekly hours either exceed or are below a set amount, with a selectable number of weeks to include in the average.
- Employee Hours above a threshold will alert when an employee's total cumulative hours exceed a set amount.
- Choose the email Template to use when sending out notifications.
- Click the Add Reminder button to implement the alert. It will be added to the Reminder List below.
To Edit an Existing Reminder
- On the Reminder list, click on the + (plus) sign to the left of the reminder you wish to edit (Example here is "End of the Year").
- All of the original set up options are editable, plus 2 additional options.
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.