Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
MasterBuilder Integration - Install TimeIPS Masterbuilder Client
TimeIPS can directly transfer employees' time worked into MasterBuilder with the MasterBuilder integration feature available in the optional IPSEPI enhanced payroll integration module. The Integration should be done on the computer where MasterBuilder is installed and payroll is run. Four applications will be running during the integration: TimeIPS, MasterBuilder API, the TimeIPS MasterBuilder client, and MasterBuilder.
Install the TimeIPS MasterBuilder Client
The TimeIPS MasterBuilder Client link can be found in multiple places within your TimeIPS System.
- At the top of the MasterBuilder Payroll Export Settings page while creating or editing your custom preset
- and on the final page when exporting payroll.
- Click on the TimeIPS MasterBuilder Client (smbTimeIPS.exe) link on one of these pages or from this very sentence.
- The link will take you to the following page: TimeIPS -- Downloads. Find the TimeIPS to Sage Master Builder Integration section.
- Click on Details.
- Click on Download this file now!
- Open the zip file and choose to extract the contents.
- Save to an easily accessed location on your computer (such as you desktop).
NOTE: The TimeIPS MasterBuilder Client will need to be launch each time you export payroll.
MasterBuilder Integration - Setup MasterBuilder (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)
MasterBuilder Integration - Setup TimeIPS (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)
MasterBuilder Integration - Payroll Export (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)