©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
Visual Time Report
The Visual Time Report shows worked time in a visual presentation along with other relevant data such as schedule, benefit time, holiday time, real time, schedule violations, etc.. The Visual Time Edit module (IPSVTE) is required.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Reports » Visual Time Report
On the Visual Report, the bars represent spans of time.
Edit a Time Event
If the span of time is fully contained within the Day Range set, the time spans can be altered.
- Click the center of a bar and drag to move it.
- Click the edge of a bar and drag to lengthen or shorten the span of time.
Add a Time Event
- Click on the person's name. An image of a clock appears.
- Click on the clock image to bring up the Create Clock Event window.
- To add the Work Order and/or Job, click on the drop down menu and make your selection.
- To add a Clock In and Out, click on the field to display a calendar and then select the date. This field can also be edited in place so just click in the box and type over the displayed date and time.
- Click the Submit button to save.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.