©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
Email to SMS Gateways
Most mobile phone providers provide an email address that can be used to relay an email to a text message. This can be helpful for getting real-time alerts to employees and managers.
The following are provided for reference and may be subject to change by the providers at any time. Please note that SMS charges may apply to phones that receive messages unless unlimited texting is included in the phone plan. Please check with each employee before configuring anyone to receive text messages
- AT&T Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boost Mobile Use the format email@example.com
- T-Mobile USA Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextel (now Sprint Nextel) email@example.com
- Sprint PCS Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint PCS - Short Mail Use the format email@example.com
- Alltel Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon Wireless Use the format email@example.com
- Bellsouth Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Cellular Use the format email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile USA Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS Use the format email@example.com
- Metro PCS Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
For example email@example.com
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.