©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
Email to SMS Gateways
Most mobile phone providers provide an email address that can be used to relay an email to a text message. This can be helpful for getting real-time alerts to employees and managers.
The following are provided for reference and may be subject to change by the providers at any time. Please note that SMS charges may apply to phones that receive messages unless unlimited texting is included in the phone plan. Please check with each employee before configuring anyone to receive text messages
- AT&T Use the format email@example.com
- Boost Mobile Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile USA Use the format email@example.com
- Nextel (now Sprint Nextel) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint PCS Use the format email@example.com
- Sprint PCS - Short Mail Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alltel Use the format email@example.com
- Verizon Wireless Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bellsouth Use the format email@example.com
- US Cellular Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile USA Use the format email@example.com
- Metro PCS Use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS Use the format email@example.com
For example firstname.lastname@example.org
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.