Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
The Group Clock feature allows clocking groups of employees in, out, and in to another job. This feature can be helpful to track time during off-site training and allows managers to clock out employees they know are no longer working. The Schedules optional module is required.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Clocking » Group Clock
To Group Clock employees IN or OUT
- Select a specific group of employees you want to clock in from the drop down menu or individual employees from the Clocked Out window.
NOTE: Select multiple employees by clicking on their names while holding down the CTRL key.
- If clocking an employee or employees into a specific Department, Job, and/or Work Order, select the appropriate options from the drop-down boxes.
- If necessary, select the Clock In/Out date and time. Click in the field to display a calendar and then select the date. This field can also be edited in place so just click in the box and type over the displayed date and time.
NOTE: The clock in and out time defaults to the current time.
- Enter any Clock or Audit notes as needed.
- If necessary, check the Flag as Clock Error checkbox.
TIP: Flagging the event as a clock error can be especially useful when the actual clock in/out time is unknown. Therefore, the time event can be recognized as a clock error and adjusted as necessary.
- If using tracking fields, click the Tracking Fields button to show the tracking field area. Make your selections.
- Click on the Clock In -> button to clock your selected employees in. -OR- Click on the <- Clock Out button to clock your selected employees out.
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.