Date printed: 11-19-2017 Last updated: 09-01-2005
To view our complete support knowledge base and most current version of this article visit support.timeips.com.
TimeIPS Payroll Export can generate a file with your payroll data. The file can be opened in a spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel or Open Office, or, if using the Payroll Integration with Benefits Tracking optional module, the file can be imported in your payroll application, such as ADP, Paychex, or Volt.
- CeridianInsync ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Creative Solutions Payroll CS (available in TimeIPS v1.4 and above)
- Custom ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Peachtree ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Volt (Part of Time Edit Report)