©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Piecework events for employees can be entered on the Enter Piecework page. A piecework event is the completion of a number of piecework items by an employee at a certain time. The amount paid for the quantity entered depends on the value of the Pay Rate for that Piecework at the time it was entered. (The Pay Rate is set on the Piecework Admin page. See the Piecework Admin article for instructions.)
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: Piecework » Enter Piecework
Enter New Piecework
- If the window is not already exapanded, click the + (plus) sign to the left of the Enter Piecework bar.
- Make your selectors from the following:
- Piecework Completion Time: Choose the effective date and time of the piecework event by clicking in the field and selecting the date from the drop down calendar. To change the time, highlight the displayed time then type over it.
- Piecework Quantity: Enter the number of piecework units for the event.
- Piecework Type: From the drop down list, choose the type of picework to use.
- Select the Employee that is associated with this piecework event. This list is limited by the type of piecework selected. Click the reset icon above to set this back to the full list.
- Optionally, select the Department to associate with this piecework event.
- Click the Submit button to add the entry.
- Piecework Completion Time: Choose either a predefined or custom time range.
- Use the drop down menu to select a predefined range, such as "This week", "Last Month", and the current and last completed periods for your configured payroll types. You can use this selector to quickly access the most commonly used time ranges.
- You can also select a custom date range using the From and To fields. Click on the field to display a calendar and then select the date. This field can also be edited in place so just click in the box and type over the displayed date and time.
- From the drop down list, select the type of Piecework you want to use as a filter, otherwise leave it on "All Piecework".
- Employee Selection. Use this drop down list to filter which Employees you would like to see below. It works in conjunction with Employee Selection Groups, and your custom presets will appear in the list.
- Click on the Submit button to view the results below.
Edit Piecework Events
- Click the + (plus) sign to the left of the piecework event.
- Make any necessary changes or add an optional Note.
- From the Details tab, you can Delete the Piecework Event by clicking the Delete button.
- Click on the Save Row button to save the changes.
From the Fields tab, you can make selections or add notes to the fields you created on the Piecework Fields page. (See instructions in the Piecework Fields article.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.