Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSDBRO Database Configuration
The TimeIPS® Database Read-Only Access Module allows setting a password to enable read-only access directly to the TimeIPS database. This allows users with database experience to write queries for external applications including custom reporting.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: System » System Settings
- Click on the IPSDBRO Database Configuration tab to the left.
- The Limited Remote Database Username is the username used for remote database access such as from an ODBC-compliant application. This user is used primarily for read-only access.
- The Limited Remote Database Password must be between 8 and 16 characters long (inclusive). Leave blank unless changing password.
- Confirm the Limited Remote Database Password by typing it a second time.
- Click the Update Database Configuration button to save your changes.
System Message Configuration (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0)
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.