Applies to versions: 1.3, 1.4
TimeIPS allows you to view your payroll data (Preview-Review) and to export your payroll information in to a generic payroll export file (Manual) or into several different file types for specific payroll applications.
Security Level Required: Payroll Administrator
Using the left pane Main Menu, click on: Administration » Payroll and Reports » Payroll Export
- Select an Employee Type in the pull-down and click on the Continue button.
- Select the Payroll Export Type from the pull-down.
- (Optional) If you need to setup or adjust the export settings for this Payroll Export Type, click on the Change Export Settings button.
- Adjust the Payroll Export Settings as necessary.
- Click on the Update Settings button to apply the changes or Back icon to leave the page without applying any adjustments.
- ADP (PC Payroll)
- CeridianInsync ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Creative Solutions Payroll CS (available in TimeIPS v1.4 and above)
- Custom ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Peachtree ( Requires IPSEPI module)
- Volt (Part of Time Edit Report)
- In the Payroll Export page, Select the Employee(s) and the Payroll Period Ending.
NOTE: All Employees are selected by default. Select a group of employees by clicking on their names while holding down the CTRL key.
- Click on the Run Report button. A file download or similar window displays:
Your screen may look different than the screen above, depending on your computer's operating system.
- Select to Save the file to disk and save it in an easy-to-find location such as your desktop. A Save As or similar screen displays:
- Double-click on the file to open the saved payroll file in your spreadsheet application or open your payroll application and import the file.
NOTE: Some spreadsheet applications do not extend columns enough, designated in numeric columns with "######". Click and drag the column's right margin to extend it manually.
NOTE: The Manual Payroll Export exports Time Worked as decimal hours, rounded to the 15th decimal place. Minutes are converted to decimal hours by dividing the minutes worked by 60.
- Once you have complete the payroll export and have paid employees, mark the payroll events as "Payrolled" to close out the payroll period.
Preview-Review Payroll; Mark Events Payrolled (1.3, 1.4)
Manual Payroll Export (1.3, 1.4)
QuickBooks Integration (1.3, 1.4)
ADP Payroll Export (PC Payroll) (1.4)
Paychex v5 Export (1.4)
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.