Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1
Restore To Factory Defaults
Restore to Factory Defauts will ERASE ALL data in the system. Therefore, before you restore to factory defaults it is very important that you make a backup. If you do not have either a local or remote backup, and you reset to factory defaults, there MAY BE NO WAY to recover your information.
After performing a reset, the system can be configured as new, or a backup can be loaded.
Using the left pane Main Menu » Administration, click on: System » Backups
At the very bottom of the page is the Restore Backup/Reset System section.
- Clicking the Restore To Factory Defaults button will bring up the following prompts.
- If you are absolutely sure you want to Restore to Factory Defaults, click the OK button.
- To really make sure you want to Restore to Factory Defaults, you will be asked again to confirm. Click the OK button to continue.
- Once the Factory Defaults have been restored, click the Reconfigure TimeIPS Server button.
- For instructions on restoring, see the Restoring from a Local Backup article.
©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.