Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSASH - Advanced Scheduling
The TimeIPS IPSASH - Advanced Scheduling Module™ is an expansion to the TimeIPS scheduling system (IPSSCH) that allows creating advanced rules and actions for scheduled trigger and times.
- Advanced Trigger Rules
- Trigger schedule rules when multiple selected conditions have (or have not) been met.
- Option to require all conditions to be met, or any condition may be met.
- Rules can check for time on (or not on) jobs, work orders, specific job on a work order, specific benefit types, any benefit type, holiday or any type of time.
- Rules can specify a minimum and maximum acceptable duration.
- The duration can be specified as being for an employee's entire tenure, for the current day, current rule interval, consecutive time, or in the last specified number of hours/minutes/seconds.
- Advanced Actions
- Wide variety of actions including clocking in, clocking out, changing to a set job, changing to a set work order job, sending an alert, denying clocking, deducting time, setting a paid break, or using benefit time.
- Multiple actions can be specified.
- Some actions, such as benefit use can interact with daily scheduled hours to meet daily requirements.
- Actions can be set to happen immediately, after a specified time from the trigger, after a specified time from the last punch, or at a set time in the past or future.
- Complex Repeating Rules
- Entire schedule can be set to repeat at a user-selected number of days.
- Groups of employees can use different repeat rules.
- 7-day schedules use convenient day-of-week naming.
- Rule Start and Stop Dates
- Rules can have pre-specified start and stop dates and times.
- Simplifies handling schedules and varying future schedules.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.8.9 or later.
Find more details at the following link:
IPSASH - Advanced Scheduling Module™
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No