Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSEPI - Enhanced Payroll Integration
The TimeIPS Enhanced Payroll Integration Module provides the following Payroll Exports:
- Advantage Standard
- BusinessWorks Gold
- Dynamics - Great Plains *
- Easypay Payroll Version 2
- HR Pyramid
- JDE (JD Edwards)
- Paragon 9.1
- Sage: Abra **
- Sage: MAS90 ***
- Sage: MAS200 ***
- Sage: Peachtree (Pro, Complete, Premium and Quantum)
- Sage: Payroll Services
- Sage: MasterBuilder (Integration: Version 14.2 or later)
- Sage: Sage 50 Accounting (New version of Peachtree. Import via Time Tickets)
- Sage: Sage 100 Contractor (New version of MasterBuilder. Import and integration available.)
- Sage: Timberline
The following additional payroll exports are supported with stand-alone payroll exports:
Also includes all functions in the Custom Payroll Export:
- Unlimited, fully mappable fields.
- User defined headers and footers.
- Embedded spreadsheet formulas with row references.
- Per-cell expression evaluation for advanced formatting and customizable logic.
- Multi-level sorting, totaling and summarizing options.
- Automatic report chaining to combine multiple report formats into a single file.
* Integration Module for Great Plains required
** Sage import module may be required. Old (pre-sql) versions may require BASpay Interface Module for Abra.
*** An integration module such as Best "Extended Solution PR-1031" or Sage "Visual Integrator" is required.
(Integration modules are purchased separately and may require require mapping or configuration.)
Note: Some formats require TimeIPS Version 2.0.14 or later and/or the IPSQBI and IPSIPS modules.
Find more details at the following link:
IPSEPI - Enhanced Payroll Integration™
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.