Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
IPSJWO - Real-Time Work Order Tracking
The Real-Time Work Order Tracking module provides the ability to create work orders. Each work order can contain one or more jobs, with specific details for what needs to be done on each job.
This is ideal for businesses involved in production, assembly, fabrication or service type work where multiple jobs with specific instructions are required for each customer project and the time on each set of jobs needs to be tracked under a single work order number.
At the end of each day, week or any period you desire, TimeIPS will provide you the hours and minutes worked on each job within each work order.
- Allows the creation and management of work orders
- Each work order can have a Customer, Name, Code, Start Date, Due Date and PO number set.
- Jobs can be assigned to the work order, and the order in which the jobs must be performed can be set and re-arranged
- A bar-coded PDF page can be generated and printed for each work order. This can be used by employees to clock into the work order so that the jobs on the work order can be tracked.
- Must be used with IPSIPS (provides 30 jobs). If you have more than 30 jobs, also purchase IPSJOB.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.6.3 or later
Find more details at the following links:
IPSJWO - Real-Time Work Order Tracking Module™
IPSJWO - PDF DataSheet