©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSPRM - Enterprise Permissions
The TimeIPS® Enterprise Permissions Module provides the following features:
- Ability to create and manage permission groups that grant access or control over user-selectable groups of items.
- The items that can be controlled are virtually everything in TimeIPS. For example: employees, jobs, departments, employee pay rate, job codes, work orders, etc.
- The access or control levels include viewing, creating, deleting, and editing.
- Which items have access or control can all be based on the item being managed by you, being in your department, being in a site you manage, being in your division, being in a division you manage, etc.
- Employees can be assigned to one or more permissions groups. Thus, each employee will get the sum of all permissions granted by all groups assigned to them.
- Passwords can be configured to expire after a configurable number of days, and employees can then set a new password for themselves.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.8.62 or later
Find more details at the following links:
IPSPRM - Enterprise Permissions Module™
IPSPRM - PDF DataSheet
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.