Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSPRM - Enterprise Permissions
The TimeIPS® Enterprise Permissions Module provides the following features:
- Ability to create and manage permission groups that grant access or control over user-selectable groups of items.
- The items that can be controlled are virtually everything in TimeIPS. For example: employees, jobs, departments, employee pay rate, job codes, work orders, etc.
- The access or control levels include viewing, creating, deleting, and editing.
- Which items have access or control can all be based on the item being managed by you, being in your department, being in a site you manage, being in your division, being in a division you manage, etc.
- Employees can be assigned to one or more permissions groups. Thus, each employee will get the sum of all permissions granted by all groups assigned to them.
- Passwords can be configured to expire after a configurable number of days, and employees can then set a new password for themselves.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.8.62 or later
Find more details at the following links:
IPSPRM - Enterprise Permissions Module™
IPSPRM - PDF DataSheet
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.