Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSPWT - Piecework, Tips, Commissions and Bonuses
This powerful upgrade module provides the ability to create and manage piecework. Multiple custom piecework items can be created to accommodate a wide range of per-item and non-worked-time-based pay including units, tips, commissions and bonuses.
This is ideal for businesses involved in production, assembly, fabrication or service type work where employees have per-unit, per-sale, or performance based incentive pay.
Each piecework item can be configured as discretionary or non-discretionary, to exempt or include it in FLSA base pay calculations.
- Allows the creation and management of custom piecework items.
- Each piecework item can have monetary pay, or can be fractions-of-an-hour pay.
- Piecework pay rates can be set for all employees with exception/override for selected employees.
- Pay codes can be set per piecework for cost tracking and allocation.
- Pay for piecework is computed into FLSA base rate for the week to facilitate labor law pay compliance.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.8.48 or later
Find more details at the following links:
IPSPWT - Piecework, Tips, Commissions and Bonuses Module™
IPSPWT - PDF DataSheet
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No