IPSSDIV - Sub Division
UPDATE: Sub Divisions have been removed from the system due to lack of use.
TimeIPS Sub Divisions are designed for companies that need separation of responsibility and visibility based on where the work is done, rather than who did the work. For example, a PEO may have employees that work for multiple clients. If each client is in a sub-division, they would only see the work done for them. They would not see work done for other clients, even when employees work for multiple clients. In another example, managers responsible for distinct areas in a business may need control over time spent in their area, but not over any other work done by the same employees.
The TimeIPS Sub Diivision module provides the following features:
- Ability to create as many Sub Divisions as needed.
- Each Sub Division provides separation for work done by employees.
- Employees can work in multiple Sub Divisions.
- Each clock can be assigned to a Sub Division, so that all work done at the clock automatically connects to the Sub Division.
- Managers of Sub Divisions can be configured to set permissions for responsibility and visibility.
Note: Requires TimeIPS Version 1.10.1 or later.
Find more details at the following link:
IPSSDIV - Sub Division Module™
Was this article relevant to your question? Yes No
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.