Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSSFT - Shift and Shift Differential
The TimeIPS Shift module allows shifts to be created and time entered for those shifts.
The TimeIPS® Shift module provides the following features in 1.6.32 or later:
- Allows the creation of multiple shifts, with customer specified names.
- Hours worked on a shift can be manually entered.
- Time can be entered for multiple days and multiple employees at one time.
Additional functionality in 1.8.40 or later includes:
- Assignment of employees to shifts and tracking over time
- Unlimited pay differentials per shift, including start, stop, duration and repeat for each
- Counts toward overtime option per shift differential
- Pay Type (Standard Time, OverTime, DoubleTime, etc.) per shift differential
Find more details at the following links:
IPSSFT - Shift and Shift Differential Module™
IPSSFT - PDF DataSheet
©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.