©2004-2017 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5
IPSSFT - Shift and Shift Differential
The TimeIPS Shift module allows shifts to be created and time entered for those shifts.
The TimeIPS® Shift module provides the following features in 1.6.32 or later:
- Allows the creation of multiple shifts, with customer specified names.
- Hours worked on a shift can be manually entered.
- Time can be entered for multiple days and multiple employees at one time.
Additional functionality in 1.8.40 or later includes:
- Assignment of employees to shifts and tracking over time
- Unlimited pay differentials per shift, including start, stop, duration and repeat for each
- Counts toward overtime option per shift differential
- Pay Type (Standard Time, OverTime, DoubleTime, etc.) per shift differential
Find more details at the following links:
IPSSFT - Shift and Shift Differential Module™
IPSSFT - PDF DataSheet
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.