Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSSITE - TimeIPS Site Management
The TimeIPS® Site Management Module provides the following features:
- Each module provides an additional site.
- Additional modules can be purchased for large installations with many sites.
- Each site can contain one or more TimeIPS clock stations.
- When used with remote clocking, sites can be defined by the IP address of the clocking computer.
- When used with telephone clocking, sites can be defined by the callerID of the calling person.
- Each site can restrict clock in/out to employees belonging to the site.
- Each site has open/close schedule with minimum and maximum clocked-in employees.
- Schedule violations can alert site supervisors and/or managers.
- If a site loses network connectivity, a designated list of phone numbers can become white listed for phone clocking.
- If a site loses network connectivity, it can present a custom message to employees, such as a number to call for phone clocking.
- Site managers can add employees to the site and can edit time punches for employees of the site.
Find more details at the following link:
IPSSITE - TimeIPS Site Management Module™
©2004-2019 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.