©2004-2018 TimeIPS, Inc. All Rights Reserved -
TimeIPS and the TimeIPS logo are registered trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
Applies to versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0
IPSSITE - TimeIPS Site Management
The TimeIPS® Site Management Module provides the following features:
- Each module provides an additional site.
- Additional modules can be purchased for large installations with many sites.
- Each site can contain one or more TimeIPS clock stations.
- When used with remote clocking, sites can be defined by the IP address of the clocking computer.
- When used with telephone clocking, sites can be defined by the callerID of the calling person.
- Each site can restrict clock in/out to employees belonging to the site.
- Each site has open/close schedule with minimum and maximum clocked-in employees.
- Schedule violations can alert site supervisors and/or managers.
- If a site loses network connectivity, a designated list of phone numbers can become white listed for phone clocking.
- If a site loses network connectivity, it can present a custom message to employees, such as a number to call for phone clocking.
- Site managers can add employees to the site and can edit time punches for employees of the site.
Find more details at the following link:
IPSSITE - TimeIPS Site Management Module™
"Intelligent Personnel System" "Run your Business. We'll watch the clock." are trademarks of TimeIPS, Inc.
TimeIPS is protected by one or more patents. Patent No. US 7,114.684 B2.